How many awesome and amazing things can we do in this lifetime? We’re not sure, but we’ve started to add adventures to the bucket!
1. Do a handstand (Jill only because she’s awesome like that) on the Giants Causeway, Ireland
2. Crawl to the edge of Preikeltolen cliff, Norway. Nothing like being on the edge with no railing!
3. Walk all 800km of the Camino Del Santiago pilgrimage in Spain
4. Row a boat in Central Park, New York. Curtis can row while I sip on some Iced tea!
5. Hike to Everest Base camp, Nepal
6. Horseback ride in Mongolia (staying in a yurt would be pretty cool too!)
7. Swim with Sharks. It doesn’t need to be a great white, but that would be AMAZING!
8. Hang glide in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
9. Dog sledding in Alaska. We might need to keep our winter jackets for this one!
10. Yoga in India.
11. Hike the John Muir Trail, California.
(borrowed this photo from the friendly couple over at www.ourfavoriteadventure.com)
12. Volunteer in a 3rd world country